The Pelvic Floor or V-Steam (vaginal steam) is an ancient treatment that can help those who are suffering with fertility issues, yeast and bladder infections, ovarian cysts, fibroids, scarring from reproductive surgeries, digestive issues, prostate issues, recovery from surgery, pelvic floor pain & challenges and can even help to relieve back pain.
Medicinal Properties of the Pelvic Floor and V-Steam
- Recovery from Pelvic floor issues
- Surgery support and recovery
- Stimulates the balanced production of hormones to maintain reproductive health
- Protects the uterus from ulcers and tumors
- Soothes while strengthening the nervous system
- Stimulates menstrual discharges and the production of milk
- Aids in restarting regular menstrual cycles
- Prepares the uterus for implantation
- Helps with ovulation issues
- Helps strengthen ligaments that support the uterus
- Eases fatigue, headaches, abdominal discomfort and nausea
- Lessens the effects of renal calculi, rheumatism, arthritis and gout
- Helps fight infections
- Kills intestinal worms
- Aids in relief of digestive disorders
- Warms the body
- Helps to relieve back pain
- Aids in prostate issues
- Helps with recovery from vasectomy reversals
Caution: *DO NOT use during pregnancy or while you have your period.
Schedule a Pelvic Steam Appointment
Currently, pelvic steams are available on Mondays and Tuesdays. You may also talk with your H.A.R.T. Method practitioner to have this added to your treatment, if it is outside of these times. We are hoping to have more times in the future.
Korean Style vs. Cedar Box
The Korean style pelvic steam includes infrared light that supports the regeneration of cells. It is an added benefit available in this style.
The Cedar Box does not have the infrared light, and it is just as effective. The Cedar Box style is pictured above.