The Pelvic Steam or V-Steam (vaginal steam) is an ancient supportive experience that can help those who are suffering with fertility issues, yeast and bladder infections, ovarian cysts, fibroids, scarring from reproductive surgeries, digestive issues, prostate issues, recovery from surgery, pelvic floor pain & challenges and may even help to relieve back pain.
At Adagio we offer a steam with the cedar box, or Korean style which includes infrared light during the steam.
Supportive Properties of the Pelvic Steam
- Recovery from Pelvic floor issues
- Surgery support and recovery
- Stimulates the balanced production of hormones to maintain reproductive health
- Protects the uterus from ulcers and tumors
- Soothes while strengthening the nervous system
- Stimulates menstrual discharges and the production of milk
- Aids in restarting regular menstrual cycles
- Prepares the uterus for implantation
- Helps with ovulation issues
- Helps strengthen ligaments that support the uterus
- Eases fatigue, headaches, abdominal discomfort and nausea
- Lessens the effects of renal calculi, rheumatism, arthritis and gout
- Helps fight infections
- Kills intestinal worms
- Aids in relief of digestive disorders
- Warms the body
- Helps to relieve back pain
- Aids in prostate issues
- Helps with recovery from vasectomy reversals
Caution: *DO NOT use during pregnancy or while you have your period.